Thursday 28 March 2013

Fiverr’s Levelling System: Rewarding Hard Work and Dedication



The Fiverr forums are constantly full of people wondering when they will gain Level 1 or when how to become a Fiverr Top Rated Seller. The Fiverr level system was created in January 2012. It offered a way to reward the hard working individuals who offered good customer service, had a good stream of orders and constantly good feedback. While Levels 1 and 2 are pretty much computer generated, Top Rated Sellers are chosen by the Fiverr customer service.

How Do I Get Level 1 on Fiverr?

Level 1 status is granted almost automatically as long as you meet certain criteria:

·         You’re a member for 30 days
·         You complete 10 orders
·         Keep high ratings and a proven track record

Be patient for this upgrade to come through. While it is done automatically, there will be a time delay in the promotion – technology isn’t perfect!

What Do I Get as a Level 1 Seller on Fiverr?

When you’re promoted to Level 1, you gain benefits to make it easier to sell. These include:

·         The ability to accept multiple orders (not always that great from experience!)
·         The ability to add gig extras for up to an additional $20

How Do I Get Level 2 on Fiverr?

Level 2 status is granted automatically when you meet another set of criteria:

·         You’ve completed 50 orders over two months
·         Maintain excellent ratings
·         Have a proven track record

Please note that you may lose your Level 2 if you stop completing 50 orders over a two month period. While I was on maternity leave I lost my level 2 because I stopped working on the site. I soon gained it back when I returned though – remember that its automatic by a computer.

What Do I Get as a Level 2 Seller on Fiverr?

You gain more of the benefits that you gained as a Level  1 seller. You get extra gig extras and can charge up to $40 for them.

How Do I Get Top Rated Seller Status on Fiverr?

This is the hardest to gain. Fiverr editors pick those who have earned Top Rated Seller status. This involves:

·         Maintaining excellent quality
·         Constantly delivering orders on time
·         Maintaining great communication with buyers
·         Being polite, friendly and helpful
·         Having very few cancellations
·         And much more!

The Fiverr staff aren’t completely open about how to get to this level. I’ve never asked (maybe I should) about whether I could be considered for it but, to be honest, Fiverr is a part-time gig and I’m happy where I am at the moment. The rates on the site are highly discounted to anywhere else that I charge!

What Do I Get as a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr?

You get more of the same as Levels 1 and 2, although you can charge up to $100 for your extras and gain up to five of them. You also get high-priority support.

Good luck at increasing your status on Fiverr. Something that I do request though, please don’t constantly ask on the forums when you will get Level 1/Level2/TRS. The members don’t know; the only people who can tell you is Customer Support, so go straight to them. If you have a problem, such as losing your level, talk to Fiverr Customer Support about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment